Discount offered to Southwestern Division Members!!! Register now and save $60
We’re excited and honored the 4th Annual Station Design Conference will be held in the historic, 80-acre Bob Bolen Public Safety Complex in Fort Worth, Texas, May 3–5, 2017.
This renovated 500,000 sq. ft. complex is shared by Fort Worth fire and police headquarters and expansive training venues.
Located in one of two pre-WWII warehouses, the Fort Worth Fire Department has repurposed the historic facility into modern offices, auditoriums, classrooms and offers extensive training scenarios—a must-see facility!
This year’s program has expanded to provide three days of immersive education on fire station design presented by award-winning architects and project managers of fire stations and public safety facilities to guide you through the journey to your new fire station.
- Meet one-on-one with expert architects for an objective review and discussion of your department’s plans.
- Gain insights into the bidding/construction process.
- Learn about the newest technology and innovations designed to boost performance and response times.
- Become knowledgeable about the latest design trends in security, safety, firefighter health and more!
- Network with fire chiefs, officers, public safety officials, award-winning architects and project planners from across the country.
Special Discount for Southwestern Fire Chiefs Assoc. members!
Register now and save an extra $60 on top of Early Bird pricing—That’s $160 off on-site pricing! Use promo code: SWFCA (Early Bird pricing ends on 3/15/17)
Whether you’re thinking about your next fire station, or already in the process, you won’t want to miss this event!