2018 Executive Leadership Conference is traveling to Fayetteville, Arkansas!
As you know, the demands on today’s fire service are changing more rapidly than any time in history. These changes are being brought about by numerous changes in construction techniques, construction materials, use of synthetics in building contents, legislative changes and the use of the fire service in delivering emergency medical services. With this evolution, the Southwest Division of the IAFC strives to continue the mission of the IAFC by working with our chief officers, developers, manufacturers and educators to maintain the highest degree of excellence in training and product development.
The Southwestern Division plays a vital role in delivering this excellence through local customized training opportunities. We also help promote safety awareness, better design for apparatus, software, and the support from our legislators to make our jobs safer.
Your support to the Division by sponsoring its educational programs or showcasing your products at the vendor expo, assures you more connections within your local community. It also remains in the communities in which we all work, serve, train, protect and raise our families. Community matters!
- Bronze $500- Includes recognition as bronze sponsor
- Silver $2,000 – Includes recognition as silver sponsor, signage, electronic advertising, booth space(not apparatus)
- Gold $5,000 – Includes recognition as gold sponsor, signage, electronic advertising, 1/2 page advertising in commemorative conference program, special gift as gold sponsor, (2) passes to the after-hours events and President’s Banquet, booth space, discounted apparatus space
- Platinum $10,000- Includes recognition as Platinum sponsor, signage, electronic advertising, full page advertising in commenorative conference program, special gift presented during banquet, (4) passes to the after-hours event and President’s Banquet, apparatus or double booth space
- Food & Beverage Sponsor- $5,000- Includes recognition as F&B sponsor, signage, premier space in vendor hall & break areas, opportunity to address lunch attendees during lunch serve
- Education /Instructor Sponsor- $2,000- Includes signage and display area in the classroom to promote your product, company representative to introduce the speaker, logos, business cards, pens or any additional marketing materials to be provided to all students during each session
- Exhibit Space $650 single- 10×10 or 10×20 booth space which includes table, table-cloth, name and/or booth number printed in commemorative conference program (electrical or additional needs not included)
- Apparatus Space $3,000 Includes electrical or additional needs
Please complete the electronic form below You will receive an invoice within 2 days.
- Please mail checks to 13725 Hillahay Drive Oklahoma City, OK 37170
- If paying by credit card, you will be able to pay immediately by invoice
For additional information or questions, please contact Lisa Moatts (843)330-6615 or firstname.lastname@example.org