Find out how to become an annual exhibitor or sponsor at our ELC Tour, please contact
Lisa Moatts, Executive Director (843)330-6615 email@example.com
THE REGIONAL TRADE SHOW MATTERS BECAUSE OUR LOCAL COMMUNITIES MATTER!
About our Exhibitor Packages
While most trade show booths are only accessible from the front, many of our booths are accessible from at least three sides. We include a generous 2 feet of space between adjacent booths to maximize frontage available to attendees. All of our exhibitor spaces include clothed tables in the price. We will do our best to design the exhibit area with as much visibility as possible. If you have a back drape wall you would like to use, please bring this as sometimes we are limited on drapery. Electrical power is not included with any booth however you may order this or additional supplies using the form located at the bottom of the page
- Economy Booth $400- exhibit table in shared space with another exhibitor Includes table, tablecloth, name and booth number and name included in official program
- Single Booth $700 – exhibit space which includes table, table-cloth, name and booth number and name included in official program
- Mega Booth $1200-$1500 exhibit space for large equipment or apparatus only. Table available upon request. Name included in official program
- Community Booth (reserved for non-profits or local government organizations) $0 No table included. Limited spaces available
- Bronze $500- Includes recognition as bronze sponsor
- Silver $2,000 – Includes recognition as silver sponsor, signage, electronic advertising, single booth space
- Gold $5,000 – Includes recognition as gold sponsor, signage, electronic advertising, 1/2 page advertising in commemorative conference program, special gift as gold sponsor, (2) passes to the after-hours events and President’s Banquet, booth space, discounted apparatus space
- Platinum $10,000- Includes recognition as Platinum sponsor, signage, electronic advertising, full page advertising in commenorative conference program, special gift presented during banquet, (4) passes to the after-hours event and President’s Banquet, apparatus or double booth space
- Food & Beverage Sponsor- $5,000- Includes recognition as F&B sponsor, signage, premier space in vendor hall & break areas, opportunity to address lunch attendees during lunch
- Education /Instructor Sponsor- $2,000- Includes signage and display area in the classroom to promote your product, company representative to introduce the speaker, logos, business cards, pens or any additional marketing materials to be provided to all students during each session
We will provide badges for up to 2 staff members included in the booth or sponsor packages. Additional badges may be ordered upon registration but are not guaranteed. Each exhibitor badge grants hall access before and after the event hours. Lunch and breaks are also included. See above for specifics
Vendor Celebration Reception. 6pm – 8pm
You are cordially invited to attend this welome reception in your honor. Enjoy light appetizers and select beverages from 6-8 pm. Exhibits will be open at this time. We encourage networking. This is an excellent opportunity to meet future customers and showcase your new products to existing clients.
Day 1: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
We will have scheduled breaks and lunches provided to all attendees in the exhibit area for both days.
Day 2: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Tuesday 7:00 am registration begins. Please go to registration desk in front lobby of hotel and let the staff member know you are an exhibitor. You will receive your table assignment, vendor package and badges.
Set-up: you will be advised when to begin setting up your exhibit. We will provide assistance throughout the event. Please locate one of our event staff personnel (clearly marked with red or blue golf shirts)
Take-down: you may not begin breaking down your display until no sooner than 30 min prior to exhibit closing. All exhibits must be out of the exhibit hall by 10:00 pm that night.
WiFi will be available. Refer to event staff for password
Please contact the exhibit coordinator for further information
Braden Flood 479-841-2071
If you have not registered for our 2018 conference, we have some space left.
Please make sure to have the form completed by Wednesday 9/27/2018