Home » Posts tagged 'kelly walsh'
Tag Archives: kelly walsh
Juggling Personal Relationships and Professional Ambitions
Listen to the PODCAST here
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kelly Walsh discuss the following:
- Remind our listeners what is 1 Smart Life?
- One of your areas of expertise is work-life balance. Can you give our listeners some tips on how to juggle personal relationships and professional ambitions?
- Talk to us about the teeter-totter conundrum. How does that concept apply to every day life?
- Who should hire a life coach?
- What is the difference between a life coach and a therapist?
- With the extra stress of the holidays, does it make work-life balance even harder? How do you manage extra stress and unique situations?
Kelly Walsh is one of our coaches for the annual Leadership Academy. This year we are hosting it in Lafayette, LA. For information on registration click here http://www.1smartcareer.com/2019-swfca-leadership-academy/